Thank you for entrusting HISSCO INTERNATIONAL with your information, including personal details of a confidential nature. Please be assured that we only collect the information you choose to give us, and which we process with your consent. Aside from any legal obligations, we only require the minimum amount of information that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of your transaction with us. We do not sell, share or in any other manner disclose the information provided by you to us. We also conform to the Privacy Shield Framework and are compliant with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) Irrespective of your citizenship, country of work, residence or visitation we conform to the same standards and levels of privacy protection throughout the world, regardless of origin or location.
EQUIPMENT SALES : GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- EQUIPMENT The Company shall supply the equipment subject to the following terms and conditions. Where there are any changes, additions, alterations or amendments to the terms and conditions hereunder then these shall be separately stated. Please note that all drawings, diagrams, specifications, computer software and firmware remain the property of, and proprietary to the Company.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT All purchases shall be non-refundable and One hundred percent (100%) payment shall be due upon order of the equipment and will not be accepted until the amount is showing as ‘cleared funds’ in Hissco International’s nominated Bank Account.
- DELIVERY Unless separately agreed to between the Company and the Buyer, all equipment is purchased on the basis of collection, incoterm Ex-Works from the Hissco International Facility in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Unless separately agreed to between the Company and the Buyer, all equipment and accessories shall carry a 12 (twelve) months guarantee on parts only. Such guarantee operates exclusively upon an exchange process with the Buyer returning the faulty part back to the Company and the Company being responsible for exchanging same.
- It shall be the Buyers responsibility to check and ensure that any equipment collected is fully operational and functional. In turn, upon collection and at the request of the Buyer, the Company shall be responsible for demonstrating same to the Buyer or his or her nominated representative(s).
- Upon receipt of faulty parts, warranty claims shall be invalid where it is established that the fault had been caused by damage, neglect, improper use, weather, physical abuse or electrical power surges. Furthermore, consumable items that are subject to wear and tear e.g. conveyor belts are not covered under the Company’s warranty.
- The Company urges Buyers to consider procuring exit and entry rollers for all x-ray machines as this assists with loading items and prevents them from falling off after they have been screened.
- X-ray machines are highly sensitive to power surges that can burn out components and leave customers with very expensive replacement bills. The Company strongly recommends to all Buyers that in addition to the UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for the internal computer, that a separate UPS is installed to manage variations in voltage / current and to ensure a structured shut down in the event of an electricity failure. (See accessories for options)
- There are a number of beneficial features that can assist operators with image recognition. These are threat image projection; image archiving and review functions; zoom; black and white reverse; organic and inorganic search as well as automatic threat alert. Buyers are requested to consider all of these options subject to their specific screening application
- The Company offers and recommends regular preventative maintenance on all x-ray equipment. This can be provided on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis. Please refer to us for details and pricing
- DISPUTES, WAIVER & SEVERABILITY All online sales transactions are based upon a willing Buyer, willing Seller and are exclusively governed by the Laws of Mauritius. In purchasing goods from this site, Buyers accept that any controversy, claim or action relating to a sale or purchase, or the breach, cancellation or validity thereof and, or any subsequent disputes that cannot first be settled amicably between the Seller and the Buyer shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce in force at the date applicable to the transaction.
Last updated: July 7, 2021
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.